Recommended for: This high gloss finish can be used inside or out and is ideal for high traffic areas such as kitchens, cabinets, interior and exterior trim, lawn and porch furniture, and doors.
- Wood trim / Drywall, plaster
- Primed steel / Galvanized steel
- Primed aluminum / Poured/precast concrete
- Concrete block (CMU)
Call for pricing
- Tel: (678) 502-7760
- 1809 Canton Rd. Suite 100, Marietta, GA / 30066. US
No other paint provider in the U.S. has this type of authentic slaked lime paint.
Others may tell you that you can create this look using different types of paints and finish effects, but it is not the real, slaked-lime that has been used in Europe for centuries, and the other processes are not easy to do.
Use For: Break-Through! is formulated to bond to some of the most difficult substrates including fiberglass, laminate, and many plastics, making it ideal for use on doors, windows, cabinets, shelving, hand rails, fixtures, trim, wood, and concrete floors.
For use on:
- Aluminum / Concrete /masonry block
- Ferrous metal / Fiberglass / Plaster
- Galvanized steel / Gypsum wallboard-drywall
- Interior wood / Laminate
- Vinyl and architectural plastics
Use For: For use on surfaces including trim, walls, furniture, cabinets, shelving, piping, boats, toys, radiators, etc. See technical data sheets as uses may vary depending on specific Glyptex product.
For use on:
- Aluminum / Galvanized steel
- Concrete/Masonry block
- Gypsum wallboard/drywall
- Concrete / Masonry
- Ferrous Metal / Plaster / Wood
Use for: Inside or out, PPG Floor & Porch Enamels are ideal for high-traffic areas such as basement floors, patios, decks, steps, and porches.
For use on: Ideal for use on properly prepared new or previously painted horizontal wood, aged concrete, and incidental metal.